Saturday 6 August 2011

Independence Day

Assalamualaikum and hye everyone! Independence Day is getting nearer to us right? So, I would like to say something about it. This post is going to be all about Independence Day, I guess! LOL! Okay, first of all, what is Independence Day? It is not as simple as that to define Independence Day. What I know about Independence Day is that, it means that we are free from the British right? And we can have our own government and all that. It is nice to be free to rule our own country since it is the only way that we can move forward. And our past Prime Ministers did a lot of things to get independence from the British. It was not easy to gain everyone's hearts and unite them into one so that everyone will stick together to be strong. It is one of the way to get independence. I wish to tell everyone that I love to be a Malaysian and I am proud to be a Malaysian, indeed I feel honored to be a Malaysian. We can do anything that we want in this country, as long as you follow the rules! LOL! Okay, last but not least, I just want to say that we should feel honored and be grateful that we live in Malaysia. It is really a great thing that we live here, in this peaceful country. :) :D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment