Monday 11 July 2011

Gay?????

 So, what do you think about gay? What do I think about gay? It is my assignment for this time. Oh My God!!!  Okay, honestly I think gay is not a good thing. I do not like gay people because they bring bad image to Islam and to the nation. But, we cannot just hate them like that. It is not a good way to handle a problem. It is just as same as curing a disease . You cannot just simply ignore people that have disease. You must try to help them and find the cure. At least you must encourage them to find a way to cure themselves. It is just the same in this case. You should not ignore gay people because they need us and they need to change. They need us to change. If we do not want to help them, who else will? We are Muslims. We are 1Malaysia. That is the spirit that we should have in us. I have read in some articles where these gay people change and they even have families and children. This shows that gay people can change too. It means that we should not and we cannot look at things based on the negative sides. We must look at things on the positive sides too. Okay, that is all that I think about gay people. I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings out there. Assalamualaikum and goodbye..! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment