Sunday 3 July 2011

Journal 1

Friday 1st July 2011,
Dear diary, today is Friday. I am going home today! yeahhh! finally! I miss my house, my family, my maid and everything about my place! finally :D I had to go home a bit late than what i planned. I planned to go home on Thursday but since I have ICT class at PTAR on Friday, I have to postpone my plan to go home on Thursday. It's quite sad though :'( But thank God I made it home safely. I live at Sungai Besar, Selangor. It's a beautiful town which is going to be upgraded into a city soon, hopefully. There are lots of constructions happening at my place. It is quite a busy town though. I took a cab to Kuala Pilah bus station at 11 a.m. and unfortunately they only have a trip to Kuala Lumpur at 12 o'clock! Damn! So I had to wait for a long time and I reached Kuala Lumpur at 3 o'clock. It is quite late though. Next, I took my bus to Sungai Besar at 4 o'clock and reached Sungai Besar at 7.30 p.m. . Why does it takes so long to reach Sungai Besar? Because that bus was really old and the driver even stopped to eat at a Mamak stall. Only God knows how i felt! I was extremely mad at him! grrrrr! Today is a tiring day but I am happy that I am able to meet my family :D 

See you again diary, Assalamualaikum :) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment