Monday 11 July 2011

Journal 3

6th July 2011,
Dear diary, there is not much that I have to say today, It is just that I felt so tired all day. I only ate some breads in the afternoon so I had no energy during the day. I do not know why, but I felt like my energy was drained by something that cannot be seen and i cannot see. It means the same but I just like to write the same thing twice haha It is a habit of mine. I did some sports today and I almost fainted. So in the end, I just got back to my apartment, okay it is a college but i am so used with calling is as an apartment or a house. I got back to my house, took my wallet and bought cendol! it gave me a lot of energy! Then, I ate rice with fried chicken. It was okay and tasted fine. Anyway, it is a bad day. Everything is DIET'S fault! Okay diary, see you later. Assalamualaikum and goodbye...! :) :D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment