Monday 25 July 2011

Journal 6

15th July 2011,
Dear diary, it is Friday today. I am finally home! Hoorayyyy! See you in another one week UiTM. I am going to miss UiTM a lot xoxo . I am so glad that I could meet my family today. I had a really tough journey on my process of getting back home! I already bought the tickets to go to Kuala Lumpur a few days before this blessed Friday comes hehe but I ended up going back home with my friend. He is a good friend of mine. He has a really nice family. I had lots of fun talking with his family and chatting with them too. They are such great and generous people. They also made lots of jokes and I just could not stop laughing all the way back to my house haha especially my friend's father. He is really an enjoyable man and a great joker as well haha but I am glad and greatfull to have my own happy family :) . Thank you my dearest diary. See you again later. :) :D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment