Sunday 3 July 2011

Journal 2

Sunday 3rd July 2011,
Dear diary, It is a quite an upset day today. I have to go back to UiTM. It's not that I do not love my own university, but I am going to miss my family a lot. I really love my family, since they are the only precious things that I have. I woke up quite early today so I would have more time to spend with my family. I do not have so much things to say today, because I hate to tell about sad things. I just love my life to be happy all the time, but at the same time I know that we do need to feel sad because it is one precious thing that God gives us and it is a precious thing that we own. My cousins sent me back to UiTM Kuala Pilah. I thanked them. They were shocked to see that my university is situated deep in the Beting Village. That is all that I have to say today. I am happy to meet my friends again. I miss my family and I love you guys, my family so much! muahhhhh! 

See you again next time dear diary :) :D :)

No comments:

Post a Comment